Saturday, October 24, 2009

pets, food, tables

After reacting for weeks to imagined cat shadows in the apartment (second stage of brain disintegration?), I did almost buy a baby duck at the local fería. (Did you know how cute they are?! OMG! etc) I was going completely chica-chica while R was driveling of how a chicken (the other option) or a duck are NOT happy in an apartment, how they will grow, and whether I will want to eat them then... I ignored the latter part and said they told me all of that before I bought my cat, too.
And then I retorted with Friends as precedent. I don´t really know why I am such a chicken. But I did not buy my baby duck.
Instead we bought the best table in the world and ever. It is big and fancy (extendable ends), and made of wood of a pretty kind and color.
Tomorrow we´ll go to the fería again (a table is great, but it´s probably even better with chairs). I´ll see about the duck thing then. And keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment