Sunday, November 16, 2008

harr harr

my stupid camera has a couple of virusses and worms which no-one can help me to get rid of... and now it's making white pictures. like this:

and here in good. the guy is a crazy crazy Dutch who insisted on keeping his raincoat on for dancing
but who's talking

this is the gang of Belgians, Scots and some Dutch

here are some sunsets and rainy pseudo-post tzunami pics from Ko Tao as Ersatz-drumroll






here we go. I know it's pretty underwhelming now.
some of you might actually know the original- it's a mimicking the design of my mom\s favorite necklace, which I lost in New York. Yes these things happen.



(it does look a bit like a nike logo doesn't it?) i was actually more afraid that it looks like the stuff I kept drawing on my arms with any old pencil..
so, back to sunsets!! this one was actually orange in the original..


and now that I'm at it, this is incredible Ko Phi Phi> oh, and no commentaries on my cheesy skin or similar!

4 comments:

  1. aaaaah, cool! I was starting to get worried that with my bad luck it actually IS a nike logo... ;-)
    me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nike, Du Strandnixe. Schickes Tattoo, geht aber etwas unter vor dem Hintergrund Deines Nagellacks und der Wunde an den Füßen ;-)

    Schon die Speicherkarte der Kamera formatiert? Findest Du im Menu der Cam. Vorher Fotos sichern ist Pflicht. Ich habe noch nie was von einem Virus für Kameras gehört und eine kurze Google-Recherche sagt mir, dass es zwar prinzipiell möglich, aber nahezu ausgeschlossen ist. Sicher, dass es daran liegt? Wenn's ein Virus ist, wird das Formatieren wahrscheinlich nix bringen - der hockt ja dann im Festspeicher. Vielleicht mal schauen, ob es die Option "Auf Werkseinstellungen" zurücksetzen gibt.

    Rinnjehaun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he micha, ja dann hat wohl die speicherkarte den virus udn nicht die kamera, aber das heisst sogar "wurm" und "misc" u.ae. laesst sich nicht loeschen...
    anyway, aber ich bin mir wirklcih nicht sicher ob das mit den weissen bilder daran liegt.. faend ich auch komisch.. hab auch reset gemacht, das ist das einzige was ich die richtung gefunden hab, und erstmal tat sich gar keine veraenderung. jetzt gibts ab udn an fotos. oft erst weiss, wenn ich dann ein bisschen zoome, auch richtig. beats me! aber solang ich erstmal fotos machen kann, bin ich tochter meiner eltern udn bleibe beim improvisorium...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe ach und nomsa, ich fand ein bisschen siehts nach nike-logo aus :)

    ReplyDelete