Friday, October 31, 2008

scooters rock!

hello there! I'm more or less alright again - the beach allows you to be lazy and sleep alot (if the infernal house music of the constant partying lets you)

Yesterday I FINALLY dared driving a scooter! left-side and the most incredible roller coaster lane - INCREDIBLE! uncle bubu, you were SO right, it's amazing fun and peole - me included - tend to get overconfident really quickly - thankfully enough, there is only one road and almost no crossings... anyway it was FUN!



this is white sands beach and the pink color is the original one!



this is a random giant pig on the road


this is what I did on halloween (before staying at the cheap-house places as long as I could (coz the people I was with were really cool


sometimes rain, sometimes sun...

this is me trying to not do my "picture face" (I swear to god, I'm the incarnation of Chandler..)

1 comment:

  1. hey,

    good to hear you're better and rockin' the scooter!
    although that entry is a while ago... hope you're still alright!

    love and kisses

    ReplyDelete