Tuesday, October 7, 2008

veggies

I see you haven't answered my vegetable question and I presume this is because you, like myself, needed some time to mull it over. I have done so on my bus trip which began annoyingly enough, in sudden sunshine. The moment passed quickly however and I was happily bumping along in rain and dramatic fog. A window broke over a particularly steep chuckhole (reaaaaally nasty roads here)and the driver "fixed" it by pulling the curtain over ..
however, I need to leave again. I can't really shake the itch. plus, I'm quite wat-ed out and it's pricey here. this night I shared with the french chick (you remember) and a nice and plain British girl and my ears are falling off. so this is no option for tonight, else I will start transforming into a grumpy mysogonist old man. I sound so nasty, they are alright in fact and lovely in their own way, just better in small amounts.
To return to my point however, I've thought it out and I am fairly convinced I'd be a carrot. you know, hard yet sweet, versatile and with bushy hair and a longish shape. To be quite precise, carrot that is tryin to be a tomato.
And in the next post I show you why I love vientiene anyhow *suspense...

No comments:

Post a Comment